The Stubbs name and its associated Black and Gold label have been synonymous with quality, value and long and loyal trading relationships since 1836. One customer has remained with them since they opened! Stubbs England guards its well-respected worldwide reputation by continuing to manufacture all of their products in England. By keeping production "in-house" (the Head Office is still on the original site!) Stubbs England still retains control and can maintain the quality they are famous for around the world now distributing products in over 20 countries.
Many of the Stubbs England products have been inspired by their customers to meet the needs of changing times in the horse industry. These products are sound and well-researched, drawing on experince with horses in the hunting and competition in England and overseas Constantly producing new products while others products are undergoing redevelopments.
Let Stubbs help you get organised:
- Tack room: with a variety of saddle racks and bridle hooks, or harness rack sets...
- Stable: with blanket racks and stall mate card holders hose tidy holders, super scoopers, bandage racks, tool holders, hay racks, and bucket holders.
- Shop: with many choices in display stands
- Mud room: with boot jacks, footwear organizers, and Welly Crown
- Competition arena, your schooling arena at home: driving cones, dressage markers, mounting bocks, pole blocks, a barrel jump cups